Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just another day working on the house.

Mike and I spend the majority of our extra time working on the house. The past year our attention has been spent on the kitchen. The goal was to have it done by the end of the Summer of 2008 now I just hope it's done by the Summer of 2009. But what would we do with all of our spare time if we weren't working on the house.
A flattering pic of the hours and hours I spent trying to undo
what the previous home owners did to the air vent.
The vent had layers of texture that was then painted. What were they thinking.

The Best Christmas Present Ever! Mike made me my seasons!
I've been asking for him to make me this wall hanging for a couple of years now.
The kitchen is almost done!



For Thanksgiving of 2007 we spent the day of and the day before
making our countertop. Needless to say it was well worth it.
We did miss having a traditional turkey dinner, but having Brahm's
hamburgers were yummy.



3 comments:

Terry Family said...

Your kitchen is BEAUTIFUL! I love it!! You guys are so handy and creative!

texaspencers said...

Dang, the kitchen looks very different than it did last time I saw it. Nice job, and yeah for Mike finally making YOU the wall hanging. It looks good. Way to go Mojica's!
Aubrey

Bittles said...

Can't wait to see it with the new tile:)